Friday, December 9, 2011

Passing it On


If you are looking for a heart warming book to read during this Christmas season I would recommend that you pick up the latest from Suzanne Woods Fisher. Anyone who enjoys Amish fiction is sure to love this book and become attached to two different families when an unexpected winter storm brings them together at Christmas.

I have read my own copy twice already and when I heard that it's on sale right now I knew I have to pass on the opportunity for you to get a copy for yourself or as a great gift for that reader on your list. You can order it here.

7 comments:

  1. I will check it out this week end. Love reading the Amish stories. I have all the Beverly Lewis ones and now have started on some of the other authors.

    Karan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary Ann! Thank you so much for sharing my book with your readers. Thinking of you each and every day. Warmly, Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've thoroughly enjoyed her other books - I've added this one to my wish list! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had already purchased this book for my mother in-law for Christmas. I can't wait to borrow it off her when she has finished reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just purchased it for my kindle to begin reading it tonight. I absolutely love reading all the Amish books I can get my hands on. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both my husband's adoptive and birth families traversed Lancaster county in the mid 1700's. Both families followers of Mennos Simon, both fleeing Germany, seeking to worship without harassment. This book will come through our church library and I'm looking forward to it for a number of reasons!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If YOU recommend it, I'll read it! Some of the so called "Amish" books are a bit syrupy and not thought through at all ... I do enjoy a few authors, though I think you are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love hearing your thoughts.