Monday, December 5, 2011

Announcing the Winner

I enjoyed taking a peek out of your kitchen windows. And now it's time to draw the winner for the sweet little Memory game. Turning to random.org ........ here we go .........


Comment # 52

65 Roses for Marcia said .......

I look out onto my back patio, retaining wall and woods.

Congratulations! Please email your address to me and I will get this shipped to you.

~~~~~
In answer to all the emails I received wondering where to get this Memory game. I shared the address where you can ask for a catalog in this post.  Since it is owned and operated by Amish you won't be able to find them online. The two options available are visiting their store or shopping from their catalog.

3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love hearing your thoughts.