1. Will you be hosting any house guests between now and the end of December? Does that thought make you happy or crazy? Do you do anything special for your guests to make them feel at home? How long should a house guest stay?
Other than having some friends drop in for a few hours at a time our December is looking very relaxing. I try to make guests feel welcome and at home, as for how long a house guest should stay.... I'll simply quote what Daddy used to say. "Always leave soon enough for your hosts to be sad to see you leave." In other words don't over stay your welcome.
2. Walter Elias Disney was born this week (December 5) back in 1905 ...what's your all time favorite Disney movie?
Personally, I am not a fan of Disney movies. We have watched several but they all seem to have an underlying message that we don't appreciate. Of the ones we have seen; Dumbo we enjoyed the most.
3. What was the last thing you purchased that you realized was a mistake after the fact?
A pair of shoes that I loved at the store but after a few hours of wearing them I wished I had never seen them.
4. What percentage of your Christmas shopping is done online?
This year probably around 20% with the remainder being done snail mail. No going to the mall or any of my favorite stores this year.
5. Amaryllis-snowdrop-poinsettia...your favorite winter blossom?
I really enjoy seeing a nice poinsettia. There's something so festive and cheerful about them.
6. What is one thing on your personal Christmas wish list? I think we all want peace on earth so let's make this answer an actual item.
What I would really love to have is a set of shelves built for our storage room so that I'd be able to organize everything in there.
7. If you could only use one word today what would it be?
That's really hard trying to narrow it down to only one word, a single phrase would be much easier. I think I'll have to go with fine. Which would work as an answer to a host of questions I get everyday.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
It seems my random thoughts all have a way of trailing down the same path and I find myself thinking of welcoming our baby.