Wednesday, April 18, 2018
1. Spend more time outdoors. That could include walking the trails, cleaning the yard, and playing by the creek with Steven.
2. Take pictures for the homeschool co-op yearbook. That's something I actually want to get done today. There may or may not have been a threat to have unflattering pictures of the Moms included if they don't get their children's pictures turned in.
3. Clean out the attic and donate or get rid of a lot of the stuff that I only ever see when I clean the attic.
2. Where do you find rest? What restores your soul? When was the last time you did whatever it was you answered here?
I find being out in nature rests and recharges me. I'm looking forward to being out and about more once the weather gets nicer. Spending time reading my Bible and praying restores my soul. The last time I did that was this morning.
3. April is National Celery Month. Who knew? Do you like celery? What's your favorite dish made with celery? On a veggie and dip platter which would you reach for first-carrot sticks, celery sticks, cucumbers or cherry tomatoes?
I like celery occasionally, mostly as a snack to munch on. I don't make any dishes that use celery. LV doesn't care for it in any way shape or form, so I don't bother cooking with it. If it's included in a veggie and dip platter I'll take a piece or two, though I do enjoy carrots more.
4. I read here eight things to do before 8 am to make your day less hectic-Start one load of laundry, drink water, empty the dishwasher, read your Bible, know what you're having for dinner, get dressed, brain dump (two lists-one what you're thankful for and one what's weighing on your mind), and after the brain dump make your to-list for the day
How many of these are you currently doing? Which one do you think would help the most if you added it to your early morning routine?
Of the things I do on the list before 8 AM. I start a load of laundry, drink water, read my Bible, know what I'll be having for dinner, and get dressed.
We don't use a dishwasher, but dishes will be washed, dried, and put away before 8 AM.
I don't do the brain dump, and my to do lists are often created the day before.
5. Describe the view from your window.
The view from my window right now is this
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Yesterday we got to pick up one of LV's nephews from the airport. He flew in from Seattle to spend a little more than a week at our house. I see much laughter, games, food, and fun packed into these next few days.