We have a basket filled with Buddy's favorite books in the corner of the living room.
2. 'The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.' ~Michelangelo Buonarroti
So which one are you...the one who aims too high, or the one who aims too low? Have you ever seen The Sistine Chapel? Did you know Michelangelo's surname prior to answering this question?
I have a tendency of aiming too high.
I have never seen The Sistine Chapel, and no, I didn't know Michelangelo's surname.
3. April 7th is National Beer Day. Hmmm...wonder how that's celebrated? Do you like beer? Have a favorite? If you're not a beer drinker do you have any recipes you enjoy cooking that call for beer?
I have never tasted a beer, but I can't imagine that I'd like it. I have never made any recipes that required beer.
This doesn't exactly qualify, but about two weeks ago we had to go see a surgeon a little over an hour away. It was our first time in that city.
It went, let's say, interesting. After parking in the parking garage we headed for the elevators and almost got run over by a nun.
5. The value of _________________________is greatly overrated.
I have been sitting here for longer than I care admit trying to come up with something that won't offend people.
It's wearying trying to be politically correct, so I'm going with that.
The value of being politically correct is greatly overrated.
6. What's a pet peeve of yours when it comes to restaurant dining?
Eating at a restaurant is such a rare occurrence that I don't really have a pet peeve.
7. It's Poetry Month...share a favorite poem, either the title, a few lines you find meaningful, or the whole kit and caboodle.
My favorite poem is actually in German. Every verse ends with, Daniel's Gott lebt heute noch.
The favorite's from my childhood are:
The Hornet's Nest
When the Frost is on the Pumpkin
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I was looking through some older photos, and this one of Sailor giving Buddy a piggy back ride still makes me laugh.