The most taxing thing I did recently was scour our house for an important item that was lost. It's still missing and I'm trying to deal with the possibility that it may have accidently been thrown into the trash, and figuring out how to proceed from here.
2. When did you last take a taxi somewhere and where was that somewhere?
I have never been in an actual taxi. However I have had plenty of experience going places with people who made a living driving Amish people.
The last time was probably a week or so before we left the Amish, and it would have been to go to town.
3. What's something you can do today that you couldn't do a year ago?
Have a conversation with Buddy. Three year olds are so much fun!
4. How often is chicken (in some form or fashion) on your menu at home? Which of the following would you most like to see on your table tonight...a chicken salad sandwich, your mom's fried chicken, a Chick-fil-A meal, Cracker Barrel's chicken n' dumplings, a roast chicken dinner with all the trimmings, or 'hold the chicken, I'm a vegetarian'...?
We have chicken almost every week. I had planned to make chicken n' dumplings tonight. But it's still frozen solid even though I had placed it in the refrigerator to thaw yesterday afternoon.
5. What was your favorite television program when you were a kid? What characters do you remember the most?
The only TV I got to see when I was a child was a hidden glance or two on the very rare occasion when I went shopping with Mom at a K-Mart.
6. What was the last piece of 'art' you made?
I haven't been very craft-y for quite a while. Does edible art count? I love creating beautiful food.
7. What frustrates you most about the Internet?
I get frustrated when it's not as fast as I want it to be, and pop up ads are always annoying.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
One of my favorite parts of spring is listening to the spring peepers every night. With a creek and the swampy-ness behind our waterfall there seems to be an abundance of them. They can get really loud which is fine, but when one decides to leave the rest and come up to the house to sing, it's a little annoying.