My best thinking occurs when everything is nice and quiet, somehow waking up at 2 AM seems to be the time when I can think the clearest of all.
2. Are you a risk taker? What's one big risk you've taken?
I am not a big risk taker as far as doing something just for the sake of doing it, especially if there is no chance of something being gained by taking the risk.
The latest risk we took was probably when we chose to move. It was a risk that was worth taking and we're glad we did.
3. Some of the most common phobias according to the National Institute for Mental Health are-fear of spiders (arachnaphobia), snakes (ophidiophobia), heights (acrophobia), fear of spaces from which escape is difficult (agoraphobia), fear of thunder and lightening (astrophobia), fear of dogs (cynophobia), injections (trypanophobia), social situations, flying (pteromerhanophobia) and fear of germs and dirt (mysophobia). True phobias affect only about 10% of adults, but of those listed which would you rate as your greatest fear?
Of those listed I can't decide between ophidiophobia and acrophobia as my greatest fear. I loathe, abhor, despise, and fear snakes. Even seeing a picture of a snake makes me shiver, shudder, and squeeze my eyes shut. Heights also paralyze me, I get dizzy and lock up unable to move which makes it even worse.
4. Are you settled or do you feel the need to move somewhere new?
I'm feeling very settled in the area we live in. I'm hoping to live here for the rest of my life.
5. What is something you find annoying when dining in a restaurant?
If I'm at a nice restaurant I find it annoying when a person at the next table has an obnoxiously loud cell phone conversation. I also find it very annoying when the waitress doesn't keep my water filled.
6. Daffodil yellow, sunset orange, spring green, or sky blue...your favorite color this time of year?
The spring green leaves of the maple tree right outside the window and the beautiful blue skies are my favorite colors of spring.
7. If you were going to take a holiday all by yourself, where would you go?
I can't think of any place I would want to be all by myself. A holiday without LV wouldn't be much of a holiday to me.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
The bear population seems to keep growing and we see them much more often than we used to. LV almost hit one on his way to work a few days ago, and on Sunday some fresh tracks were discovered. To me they're a little too close for comfort!