I don't really know about that. I'm pretty easy going most of the time, though if you mess with my children Mama bear is alive and well.
2. What are two things you love about the wintertime? Or, if love feels like too strong a word, what are two things you 'like' about winter?
I love almost everything about winter. The more snow we get the happier I am. I like how days are shorter and the family spends more time together in the house. And something I really love is I don't have to try to stay cool and comfortable. I'll take winter over summer any day!
3. Pomegranate, kumquat, persimmon, kiwi, and guava are all fruits said to have health benefits, particularly during the winter months. Do you have a favorite on the list? Are there any on the list you haven't tried?
Pomegranates are my favorite on this list. I have never tried guava, but would like to someday.
4. I passed a local church yesterday and noticed they had this on their outdoor sign- 'When all else fails, do the right thing.' Your thoughts?
I don't like it. Why would you want to wait to do the right thing until all attempts at doing the wrong things fail?
5. Do you ski? According to one list I've seen, the top 5 ski destinations for 2014 are-St. Anton Austria, Whistler Canada, Cortina Italy, Tahoe USA, and Zermatt Switzerland. Of the five listed, which would you most like to visit? We can make skiing optional if that helps the non-skiers with their answer.
I don't ski and have no plans to learn even though the local ski resorts would be a great place to do that. I think I'll stick to snow tubing while the rest of the family is free to try skiing all they like.
I would love to go to Tahoe someday. If I wouldn't like staying in the U.S. so much I wouldn't mind visiting Switzerland.
6. What's the last thing you looked for online? (Besides my blog!)
Guitar chords for a song Sailor wanted to play.
7. What saying, slogan, quote, or motto have you seen lately that inspires you for the new year?
Happiness is 10% circumstance and 90% attitude.
A great reminder to stay positive.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Sometimes waiting for a sibling to help you play takes just a little longer than planned.