Since everything hinges on love, I have to say the rule that should never be broken is to love God with all our heart and our neighbors as our self. If that rule is followed it takes care of everything.
2. What's your favorite family recipe?
We have so many recipes we love that I'm not sure I can pick a favorite. With Thanksgiving just around the corner I think I'll choose the pudding Mom used to make every year.
3. Is the media manipulative?
From what I have observed. Yes.
4. Joyce and her husband saw Skyfall last weekend...are you a fan of the Bond films? If so, who's your favorite Bond?
I don't think I have ever seen a Bond film so I can't choose a favorite.
5. What is one thing you hope people never say about you?
That I'm phony and selfish.
6. What's a nearby tourist attraction you'd like to see, but haven't gotten around to visiting?
There are so many attractions nearby that we would like to visit someday. Falling Waters designed by Frank Lloyd Wright, Kennywood, and the lesser known but something that has fascinated me for a long time already; Gravity Hill.
7. Where's your favorite tree?
I love pine trees. I like how they lend a beautiful splash of color when everything else is drab. I love hearing them whisper when the breeze blows through them and how their whispering turns to whistling during the heartless winter winds.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
There are times when I wonder what happened with good old common sense. We are still trying to get Buddy's last name straightened out. The birth certificate has been taken care of but SS is quite another story.
All this because the person that filled out the forms after he was born added the last name of a baby that had been born only a few hours earlier. Their mistake, but our problem that we have now been dealing with for close to a year.