Wednesday, March 28, 2018
Blessed is a word that quite nicely describes my life. I can't think of a word better than blessed that I wish described my life so I'll leave it alone.
2. Back in my day we_________________?
Raised and preserved almost all of our food. I would love to get back to doing that again.
3. When it comes to takeout are you more likely to opt for Italian, Mexican, or Chinese food? Does a typical week at your house include takeout?
I love Italian food, but not everyone else in the family does, so I'll have to go with Mexican on this one. A typical week does not involve takeout at our house. A typical year does not include it. In fact we have never had takeout. Eating out is also a very rare occurrence.
4. Think about the people you most respect. What is it about them that earned your respect?
I respect people who demonstrate their faith in God. It doesn't have to be something huge and "important" but rather a peaceful, quiet type, especially women who refuse to speak negatively of their husband.
5. What's something your friends might see and say is 'so you'?
Pretty notebooks and journals are something my friends know I love.
They also think of me when there's snow, rain, or fog because they know that type of weather makes me happy. Don't get me wrong, I also love sunny days, but days that aren't sunny are always welcomed by me. I have a few friends who will message me to let me know they're thinking of me during times when the weather isn't what most people would call great.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
It's hard to believe Easter is almost upon us again. This afternoon I need to make some alterations to the dress Rosie Mae will be wearing to sing with her youth group at church on Sunday morning. This is her first time singing at church. She's nervously excited about it.