Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Downstairs it's white / light. If it were up to me every wall in our house would be white. Unfortunately the upstairs has dark brown paneling which is something I would not choose. It makes everything feel smaller and less clean.
2. What's something you'll NEVER do again?
I don't necessarily care to use the word never, especially after being aware of the many things I've done that I used to say I would never do.
I have no plans though to ever own a horse and buggy again to be used as my main source of transportation.
3. Tell us a couple of ways you fit the stereotypes associated with your gender, and a couple of ways you don't.
Being a wife, mother, and homemaker is something I have embraced and really love that I guess could be thought of as a stereotype.
A few ways I don't fit is that I don't have a lot of clothes, shoes, accessories, and no makeup. I have one outfit to wear out and about. If I need to go somewhere several days in a row I simply make sure to wash it in the evening. I have two pairs of shoes. One for church, and the other for everything else. It will soon need to be replaced though because I've noticed that after six years there is a tiny hole in the toes of the left shoe.
4. May is Motorcycle Awareness Month. Have you ever owned a motorcycle? Ever ridden a motorcycle? If the opportunity presented itself would you hop on a motorcycle and go for a ride?
I have never owned a motorcycle, and really have no desire to. I've never had a ride on one, and again I have no desire to.
5. If someone wanted to understand you, what should they read, watch, and listen to?
Read ... the Bible, Anne of Green Gables, the Lily books, and my blog.
Watch ... cooking shows, and comedians such as Jeanne Robertson.
Listen ... Before the Throne by Selah, How Deep the Father's Love for Us by Owl City, and my various playlists.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
The rhododendrons are blooming again. We have a giant bush next to our front porch. I love the vibrant splash of color it gives and how it's attracting hummingbirds. I was going to add a picture, but somehow I can't get it to upload this morning.