Saturday, August 1, 2015

Starting Out

   I have been blessed with lots of friends of all ages. Part of the fun with the friends my age is how we can watch each other's children grow up and start spreading their wings a little.
   One of my best friend's daughters has been creating things to sell in an Etsy shop. You should check it out. BePureBeBeautiful
   She is quite the talented young lady and has been creating some of my favorite things. Things such as candles, bath fizzes, and more.
   
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful things in her shop, I may get those lavendar fizzes later. I'll bet they smell real good.

    Enjoy your emails, I do not comment often but I do read them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful products for an enterprising young lady. Those bath fizzes look especially yummy.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love hearing your thoughts.