A mixture of both. Those who know me well say my face is somewhat of an open book. Something I'm not too thrilled about at times.
2. How did you meet your closest friend?
Other than LV, my closest friend in real life I met at a homeschool co-op.
I have another very close friend whom I've never met, this friendship started via email following Sunbeam's accident almost six years ago.
3. Pink lemonade, grilled salmon, cotton candy, pink grapefruit, a strawberry milkshake, or raspberry sorbet...of the pink foods listed, which one is your favorite? Least favorite? Which one have you most recently consumed?
Pink lemonade. My favorite drink, other than water during the summer.
My least favorite would have to be the raspberry sorbet. I don't care for anything raspberry flavored.
4. When were you last 'tickled pink' over something? Explain.
It doesn't take much to get me 'tickled pink' The last time was probably last evening when I discovered I have a package of chicken breasts in the freezer.
5. Are you a fan of television talk shows? Daytime, nighttime, or both? What's your favorite?
I am not a fan of television talk shows. I don't watch any. With so many books out there to read, and so very many things I enjoy doing, I simply don't have the time or inclination to watch any.
6. When was the last time you wanted to ask a question, but felt too foolish to do so?
Nothing comes to mind right now. Most of the time I blurt out what ever questions I may have and only stop to think about them afterwards.
7. My favorite __________________right now is _________________.
My favorite color right now is white, sparkling white to be exact. There's not much that is prettier than a lovely layer of white snow, glistening in the sun.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Buddy loves puzzles and spends hours every day with this puzzle book. It contains five 48 piece puzzles. He has no problem doing them. I'm happy he enjoys quiet activities, it makes school time and concentrating on some writing projects I have going so much easier.