Wednesday, July 9, 2014
1. July is National Anti-Boredom Month. When was the last time you were bored? What's your go-to cure for boredom?
I can't remember the last time I was bored. There are so very many things I enjoy doing, and not nearly enough time to get everything done, that I really have no time to get bored.
2. What's the last thing you made a reservation for?
A Valentine's Day dinner several years ago.
3. What's one thing on your summer 'bucket list'? Any plans to make it happen?
Going to the beach. Not sure that will be happening this year since we are suddenly back to being a one vehicle family.
4. What's your favorite summertime sip?
Pink lemonade is my favorite drink other than water.
5. What do you find is the best way to handle another person's hostility and hopefully ease the tension?
This can be hard, but I have found that simply not responding, or somehow tactfully changing the subject especially if it is something the person has an interest in or enjoys can help ease the tension.
Proverbs was right........ A slow answer turneth away wrath .........
6. Your favorite film set in summer?
We hardly watch any movies, and I really can't think of one that is set in summer.
7. What word are you using too much lately?
Hmmm........ trying to think. Nothing comes to mind, but then I suppose with not being allowed to talk above a whisper greatly reduces the amount of words used unnecessarily.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Yesterday was a day I don't want to repeat. Crazy storms, and crazy deer. Trees are down, roads are blocked, and a less than intelligent deer committed suicide by jumping in front of our mini van rendering both itself and the van dead.