Wednesday, July 23, 2014
1. When I look at the sky I feel________________________________________.
In awe. At night looking at all the stars and knowing that God has a name for every one of them. The lovely sunrises and sunsets, lazy summer clouds drifting by, and towering thunderheads all make me pause to drink in the beauty, and rainbows of-course always remind me of God's promises. So yes, mostly I feel in awe of our Creator when I look at the sky.
2. If you had to run for political office, which one would you run for? Do you have any real desire to actually do this?
If I had to run for political office I might as well go for president. I have zero desire to be in any type of political office though so you don't have to worry about me going and changing almost everything about the way things are being done.
3. What scent makes you think of home?
I wish I knew, unfortunately I have no idea what home smelled/smells like.
4. How often do you take a step back to think about where you're headed in life? Do you need more or less self-reflection?
Quite often. I so want to live my life so that once I'm old and feeble I won't be looking back with regret at the things I could have or should have done. The children seem to be growing up way too fast and I really want to treasure and savor this time of life.
5. July is National Ice Cream Month...besides a cone, what's your favorite food item to top with ice cream?
A slightly warm blueberry cobbler is always delicious when topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
6. What might your autobiography be called?
I have no idea. Funny thing, in the publishing world the author isn't necessarily the one choosing the title of a book.
7. Your least favorite mode of transportation? Why?
I really don't like any kind of public transportation. The schedule isn't my own, constantly being surrounded by other people, trying to keep track of luggage, and let's not even mention security. I don't care how far it is I would much rather drive than take a bus, plane, or train.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
God answers prayers.
The thing that was growing in my throat is gone, I firmly believe it was healed because of prayer.