Paying the bills. I can think of so many things that are more enjoyable. As much as I dislike doing it, I try to remind myself to be thankful that it's something I can do.
2. Joyce is participating in the April A-Z blog challenge, and the Hodgepodge happens to fall on Day O this week. In keeping with that theme...olives, onions, oysters, okra...of the foods mentioned, what's your favorite O food?
Probably onions even though I also really like okra and olives . We have onions every day. I add them to stir fries, slice them to eat on sandwiches, make onion dippers, stuffed onions, and onion rings, add them to fried potatoes and sweet corn, enjoy them raw cut into bread and eggs for breakfast. We're definitely a family that loves onions.
3. What is something memorable you experienced as a child that your own children (or future children/nieces/nephews) will not get to experience?
Quite a few things. Like standing in front of the buggy and braiding the horse's tail as we go down the road. Attending a one room school house. Being super excited about turning ten and being able to wear grown up dresses that are fastened with pins in the front instead of buttons down the back. Using a wringer washer to do the laundry. Going to church in your bare feet.
4. Term limits for our elected officials...your thoughts?
5. On April 18th, 1775, Paul Revere made his famous 'midnight ride'...when did you last make a midnight ride? Perhaps the fate of a nation wasn't hanging in the balance, but tell us where you were headed anyway.
We're not night owls in any sense and class anything after nine o'clock as being very late when it comes to be going for bed. The last time I was out after midnight was when we went to see LV's widowed sis-in-law, Emma and the children.
6. What would freak you out more...a mouse running across your floor or a big fat hairy spider?
As much as I despise spiders, I hate mice even more.
7. I love it when people ask me________________________?
If they can come for a visit.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
The little stray has been named "Gypsy" and already loves tagging after Sailor where ever he goes. Including yard work.