Friday, May 7, 2010

The Winner

 Time to draw the winner of the book, "Success Made Simple" by Erik Wesner.

I had lots of fun reading all your comments and seeing that I am not the only one that doesn't class roses as my favorite flower. Don't get me wrong. I do love roses and have enjoyed the few bouquets I have received over the years. One particular rose holds a special place in my heart. It was a sweet little thing, a lovely shade of yellow with a few pink streaks because a little boy had grafted it onto a deep pink rosebush. That rose and the day I received it will have to have their own little blog post someday. But right now let's head over to Random.org and see who our winner is.......


Shana said...

I think my favourite flowers are cherry blossoms! What a wonderful prize. :)

Congratulations Shana! Please email your address to me by Monday and I will get your book shipped to you.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Shana! What a great prize! And Cherry Blossoms are yet one more of my favorite flowers, too!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love hearing your thoughts.