Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Processing Life

     Some day I may turn my thoughts and feeling into writing, but right now life feels too full to be able to do that.
    Baby T is doing well, and has brought so much joy into all our lives. We are so very thankful to God for his gift of life.
    There have been weddings, events, and extended family to spend time with.
    But ...
    Our world was rocked when my Mom was diagnosed with a brain tumor. I still believe in the power of prayer, having seen and experienced first hand how God still performs miracles. If you care to join me in prayer for healing for my much beloved mother, we would be most grateful.

13 comments:

  1. I'm very sorry to hear that. Praying for you all. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear that. i will be praying for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been praying for her and will continue. A good friend of mine was also diagnosed with a brain tumor just yesterday. Her name is Marilyn. Would you also pray for her?
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of Course I Will Pray For Your Mother And
    All Your Family For Strength And Healing x

    Sorry You Are Having To Go Through This x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad there have been so many wonderful things going on, but incredibly sorry to hear about your Mother. Sending positive thoughts her way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for god to touch your mother and you with His strong hand.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prayers for God's healing hands on this precious woman. God bless you all. 💛

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry to read this news. Keeping your mom (and you) in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been and continue to pray for your mom. May the Lord bless, strengthen, and give grace to all, both your mom and your whole family/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keeping You All In My Prayers 🌿 x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love hearing your thoughts.