Wednesday, July 1, 2020
Plans lately revolve around the swiftly approaching wedding. The emotions associated with it are a mix of excitement, anticipation, and how in the world do we have a child old enough to get married?!
We had to cancel some travel plans, but we are hopeful they will be able to be rescheduled for a later date when things are hopefully back to normal.
2. Last time you saw stars, either literally or figuratively?
I'm not sure when the last time was I saw actual stars. We've had a lot of cloudy weather, and on the nights when the weather was favorable to see stars it was still light out late enough that we went to bed before the stars came out.
3. Blueberries yay or nay? Blueberry pie, blueberry muffins, blueberry yogurt, blueberries by the handful...what's your pleasure?
I love blueberries. My favorites would be by the handful, then in pie and muffins. I don't care for them in yogurt. Actually it's the yogurt part that gets me. I ate an astounding amount of yogurt when I was pregnant with Kenneth, and ever since that when ever yogurt is presented to me my stomach twists and churns and is all "Don't go feeding me that stuff, girl!"
4. Swim against the tide, swimming upstream, in the swim, sink or swim, makes your head swim...choose one of the 'swim' idioms listed and tell us how/why you relate?
Makes my head swim ... I am feeling pulled in so many different directions with things that I should be, or could be doing that it's making my head feel all wonky.
5. Sum up your June in a single sentence.
June was a mix of major highs, and low lows, and everything in-between.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Exactly five weeks after being told she has cancer, my sweet mother-in-law passed away. Her funeral though sad - of-course, was also such a celebration of her life. She had touched the lives and hearts of many, and hearing all the memories was more joyful than sad.