1. Where is the most beautiful place you have been?
It's hard answering questions like this because as soon as I write an answer some other answer pops in my head, so I'll be sharing several different ones.
-Niagara Fall is beautiful, Growing up we used to visit it every summer. I've never grown tired of it.
-Bandelier National Park, New Mexico, as well as other spots in the state.
-Watkins Glen State Park in New York is beautiful in its own way. I've been there numerous times, and I look forward to experiencing it again with our children.
- Our bedroom in our house in Missouri. It's the spot where LV and I "met" Jesus and He became our Saviour. There's nothing I can think of that is more beautiful than that.
2. Which do you prefer? Books or movies?
Books, books, books!
- Movies leave out so many good things from books, and add other things that always makes me feel sad when I watch a movie based on a book.
- When I read a book I can get totally immersed in the story and I become the main character. Seeing, feeling, and experiencing everything. When I watch a movie I only get to see someone else experience, see, and feel things.
Books all the way!
3. What was the last song you listened to?
The last song I listened to was Everything by TobyMac
4. When you are old, what do you think children will ask you to tell stories about?
They will probably ask me to tell them stories from my childhood as a little Amish girl.
5. What did you Google last?
The last thing I did a Google search for, was a recipe for a new marinade for steak. I don't eat steak, ever, but I enjoy cooking them for those in my family who do like them.
6. Random bit.
My power is back! This morning there was a deafening crackling boom that scared me worse than I've been startled in a while. Immediately the power went off. It's such a helpless feeling not being able to carry on in normal fashion when that happens. Thankfully it came back on sooner than I was thinking it might.