I'm so thankful for laughter. It's healing and soothing, especially when you're emotionally drained.
I don't know what it is with our local Wal-Mart, but ever since they have replaced their floors a month or so ago, shopping there has been an adventure.
Anytime I touch a shelf or open a door I get shocked horribly. Not just a little static shock, but a full blown, make me shriek, shock that burns it's way from my fingertips all the way up my arm and into my chest. It hurts so bad!
I thought I might be unconsciously dragging my feet, but even after risking looking like a total weirdo and doing something of a prance through the store, I still got shocked.
I give up. I'm not touching anything any longer.
Thankfully LV is willing to get everything we need from the shelves and into the cart for me. Somehow he doesn't have any trouble with getting shocked. I'm assuming that must mean I'm doing something wrong, and I haven't figured out yet what that might be.