1. Has spring sprung in your little corner of the world? Other than the calendar how would I know? What's your favorite thing about spring?
Yes, spring seems to have sprung. The grass is beginning to turn green. The Easter lilies and daffodils are just on the verge of blooming, birds are singing. The pair of Canada geese that always raise their family along marshy section of the creek above our waterfall is back.
2. Besides the weather, what's put a spring in your step recently?
We're at an interesting point of our life right now, with some major changes happening. It's exciting, invigorating, and just a tad scary all wrapped up in the same package. It has been putting an added spring to our step.
3. How does Easter impact you?
We really don't do much of anything for Easter, but the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ has impacted our life in a way that nothing else even comes close.
4. I saw this somewhere on Facebook and thought it would make a fun Hodgepodge question. Which of the following would you find most disappointing...
a just stuffed taco shell breaking open and spilling out before you take the first bite? dropping a just-purchased Starbucks/Dunkin Donuts coffee? opening the peanut butter jar and finding it empty? upending onto the sidewalk a just-purchased ice cream cone? a burnt bagel popping up in your toaster when you're rushing breakfast? or cutting into an avocado and finding out it's rotten?
Let's see ..... I don't care for tacos. I don't drink coffee. I don't really care for peanut butter. I can easily go without ice cream. I don't like toaster toast. But I love avocadoes, and would be really, really disappointed to find it rotten when cutting it open.
5. What's something held together with tape at your house? Or a paper clip? Or a wing and a prayer?
The only thing that I can think of are the lids of a few of our board games Somehow they seem to get more wear and tear in our house than other items.
No, I don't feel underappreciated. I love my role as a wife and mother, and everything else my life entails.
7. What's something you'd build if you knew how?
I'd probably build a boot/coat rack like my Dad used to in his furniture shop. I could really use one inside our front door.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I'm currently dealing with some of the most incompetent customer service people I have ever had to deal with in my life. Once this whole mess has been straightened out I won't be a repeat customer. I've been trying my best to stay sweet through it all, but it's beginning to be a little bit of a challenge.