Our Easter flowers are blooming nicely, but trees are still very bare.
Speaking figuatively, yes, I'm happily blooming where I'm planted.
2. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being no big deal, and 10 being full scale panic, rank your fear of spiders.
I'm not exactly sure how to rate this because it depends on the size of the spider and whether or not someone else is available to get rid of it for me.
Tiny spiders are probably a two, big hairy ones a nine. I have been known to trap them under a bowl until they can be disposed of by someone else.
3. May is National Salad Month (who knew???)...besides lettuce, what are two must-have ingredients in your favorite salad?
Avocados and sour cream.
4. Joyce mentioned on her blog last week that her Daughter1 will be moving to Washington State after she is married. Of the following sites in the Northwest, which would you most like to see in person-Crater Lake (Oregon), Seattle (Washington), Vancouver (British Columbia), San Juan Islands (Washington), Mt. Rainer (Washington) Oregon Coast (Oregon), Mt. St. Helens (Washington), or Olympic National Park (Washington)
I would love to see all of them, but since we can choose only one I'll go with Crater Lake.
5. This coming weekend marks the 140th running of the Kentucky Derby...when did you last race (literally or figuratively) to cross a finish line?
Right now it feels as if we were racing towards a finish line. Trying to wrap up another year of school.
6. What is something little you love?
I love the little notes that appear on my pillow and other places where the children are sure I will find them. I have a big box full of them, because I can never bear to think of throwing them away.
7. Would you say you are more of a visual, auditory, or kinesthetic learner? Elaborate.
I think I'm more visual, if someone shows me how something needs to be done I can comprehend, if I can read instructions I have no problems either, but if I have to simply listen to someone give instructions I feel my eyes start glazing over and I have a hard time following.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Caught Buddy trying to find himself a little bedtime snack.