I can't think of anything other than the children hiding a realistic looking toy spider in odd places to scare me.
2. What's the last biography or non-fiction book you've read? Was it any good?
The latest memoir I read was, Growing Up Amish, by Ira Wagler. I really enjoyed it.
3. Garlic-friend or foe? What's your favorite dish made with garlic?
We love garlic. I use it all the time in many different dishes. I'm not sure I can choose a favorite. One that is always a hit is an onion, garlic pull apart bread I make occasionally.
4. Several Spring flower festivals happen in the US during the month of April. Of those listed, which would you most like to see in person...The Skagit Tulip Festival in Skagit Washington, The Dogwood Arts Festival in Knoxville Tennessee, The North Carolina Azalea Festival in Wilmington North Carolina or the Daffodil Festival Weekend on Nantucket Island, Massachusetts?
I'm choosing the Daffodil Festival, because I really want to visit Nantucket Island.
5. How do you choose which blogs to read? What is something that will make you stop and read every time? Something that makes you say, 'eh, think I'll skip this one and move on to the next'?
An interesting blog title is the first thing that grabs my attention. If the style of writing is engaging I'll become a regular reader. There are several different types of blogs I read regularly.
- The subject matter interests me.
- They make me laugh.
- They make me think.
- They're uplifting and happy.
6. April is National Mathematics Education Month so tell us, when did you last use math?
I use it everyday.
Awesome. Temperature was very pleasant, a lot of yard work was done, and even a picnic was enjoyed. Spring is a delightful time of year!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
On the menu for tonight. Maryland Crab Cakes. Can't wait.