I do think we are responsible for our actions, I can't think of any exceptions. We always have a choice how we act and react to anything and everything.
2. Has anyone from your home town become famous?
Over the past several years the town I was born in watched one of their own become very famous. The town I grew up in doesn't have any famous people.
3. January was National Slow Cooker month. Do you own a slow cooker/crock pot? Did you use it last month? What's a favorite dish you make using a slow cooker or crock pot?
I own a slow cooker and use it frequently. It was used last month to make Spicy Cranberry Wings. One of our favorite dishes to make in the slow cooker is a pork roast.
4. How do you feel about private companies collecting data about you?
It doesn't bother me too much as long as I have dealings with them and they don't share or sell any of it to others.
5. The Games of the 2014 Winter Olympics kick off with their opening ceremony this coming Friday....will you be watching? Which Winter Olympic event would you most like to see in person? Have you ever been to Russia? Any desire to go, Olympics or otherwise?
I have zero desire to go to Russia. I'm not that into the Olympics so I really don't have any of the events that I'd want to see in person. I'm not planning to watch the opening ceremony.
6. Share a good or bad sports related memory from your childhood or teen years.
I was a book worm and a student that loved studying. Any sports, no matter how simple was basically torture to me and therefore not a good memory.
7. What's a must have song for you on a work out play list? If you don't work out, run, swim, bike, walk, or anything else that could be construed as 'exercise', then what's a song that motivates you to at least get up off the couch?
Music that always makes me feel like moving is an instrumental piece titled by the puzzling name, Joy of Life/ Trout in a Bath
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I'm not doing much moving at all since snapping something in my right leg. I don't have time for this, but sometimes being forced to slow down isn't all bad. Buddy seems to enjoy extra story times. Spending more one on one time with him is the silver lining to this particular cloud.