Saturday, June 1, 2013

Plain Buggies ~ Winner

June has started off with beautiful sunshine, balmy breezes, and blooming flowers. The perfect type of weather to enjoy some leisurely driving on some back roads to enjoy the scenery and all the beauties of nature.

Gas prices have helped make us more of the arm chair traveling type, thankfully books have a way of transporting me so I won't complain.

On that note today is also the day to choose a winner for the copy of Plain Buggies that I'm giving away. And the winner is....

Comment # 3

Rozy Lass said .......

When I was six my parents had a VW Bug; I remember riding in the little space behind the back seat. Of course this was in the "olden days" before seat belts and car seats. I was the fourth child so the three big kids got to sit on the seat and I was in the very back. I thought it was fun and felt cozy and safe back there.

Congratulations! Please send me an email with your address and I will get the book mailed to you.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. I love hearing your thoughts.