.... so many reasons, but to name a few.
- A fresh dusting of snow on the ground when I got up this morning.
- Hearing Buddy say "Mama" as he lifts his arms wanting to picked up.
- Reading the little stories Sunbeam writes.
- Opening the door and finding a box filled with A New Home for Lily and seeing the children and LV enjoying reading their copy.
- Cardinals outside the kitchen window.
- Rosebud's seemingly endless supply of enthusiasm when it comes to creating things in the kitchen.
And my three favorite men in the world make me smile everyday. Even though I'm trying to grasp the fact that Sailor is almost as tall as LV. Seems like only a little while ago when he was Buddy's age.