- Laughter from happy children.
- The door of my husbands vehicle closing, letting me know that he is at home after a long day of work.
- The hundreds of singing birds that fill the air with their cheerful melodies all day long. They are the first thing I hear every morning when I wake up and the last thing I hear before I go to sleep at night.
- The children singing. They love singing almost as much as I do.
- The sweet little good-nights as the children head for bed every evening. Even our unborn child is being told good-night by his/her siblings who are all really looking forward to welcoming it.
- The wind blowing softly through the pine trees by our house.
- The waterfall gushing happily.
- Sunbeam reading to me. Ever since she discovered the joy of reading last fall she will have several daily story times where she draws up her little chair next to me and reads.
- Sweet "I love yous" from the people most dear in my life.
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
The blog post I wanted to do this morning will have to wait until later since I can't seem to be able to load any pictures. After trying different things multiple times I was getting frustrated and sat back to glare at my computer screen for a while when I heard Rosebud and Sunbeam singing to their dolls. It got me thinking of the many sounds I enjoy hearing.