- Our porch happens to be the place where the children spend most of their time if it isn't too hot.
- Our porch serves as a place of "fine dining" whenever my husband gets the urge to fire up the old grill.
- Our porch happens to be the place where Wags temporary calf hutch home still remains months after we decided to have it there for a week or so. (The children love sitting in it whenever it rains.)
- Our porch is the stage on which Sailor and Wags play tug-of-war.
- Our porch is a place to ride kiddie cars and wagons.
- Our porch is the place where many happy memories are being made.
It isn't a grand porch or even a pretty one, but we enjoy it.
What do you enjoy the most about a porch? And any advice on how to go about getting rid of a nine year old's favorite tattered shirt?