I'll keep it simple.
Taste - Sweet.
Sight - Smiles.
Sound - Music, laughter, raindrops.
Touch - Soft, warm.
Smell - Got nothing for this one.
2. February is Canned Food Month. What's your favorite food that comes straight from a can?
Pineapples. I love pineapples, but both Rosebud and I break out in a very irritating rash when ever we eat fresh pineapples. Somehow canned pineapples don't do that, so I'm choosing them as my favorite straight from the can food.
3. A principal in a UK school recently sent home a letter to parents requesting they (the parents!) dress appropriately when escorting their children to/from school (basically saying please don't wear your pajamas) You can read the letter here. It's gotten a lot of publicity, both positive and negative. Your thoughts? And do/did you ever make the school run (or hit Starbucks, Walmart, etc) in your pjs?
I never even step foot outside our bedroom in pjs. So there is no way I would go somewhere out in public in them.
4. Crew neck, V-neck, turtleneck, scoop neck...which is most prevalent in your wardrobe?
A mixture between crew neck and V-necks. I have a few turtlenecks, but never wear them. They make me feel too clunky.
5. I read here recently a list of four things to avoid so you wake up happier. They were late night snacks, hitting the snooze button, social media just before bed/upon waking, checking emails.
Are you guilty of any of these behaviors? Which on that list do you need to work harder at avoiding?
I don't do any late night snacking. The last food I eat usually happens around 5:30 to 6:00. I never hit the snooze button even though I often wish I could spend a few more minutes in bed. I usually take a quick look at Facebook a little before bedtime. I always wake up happy, so I don't feel guilty for doing that and have no plans to work at avoiding it.
6. Share something you remember about a house you lived in as a child? Of all the homes you lived in as a child, which did you love best?
The house we moved into when I was seven had bright orange counter tops. I didn't care for the color, but it's the house I love the best. It's the one where the most of my childhood and growing up memories were made.
7.Your favorite movie based on a true story?
Sheffey. Based on the life of a circuit riding preacher.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I went ahead and signed up for the April A-Z challenge again this year. It will be my third year doing this. It's called a challenge for a reason, but I feel ready to tackle it once again.