I can't think of any specific story that our family loves to tell every year around a holiday.
2. Are you afraid to speak your own opinion?
Yes and no. It depends on how well I know the person I'm speaking to.
3. Pantone has announced the color of the year for 2016, and for the first time have chosen two shades-rose quartz and serenity. Hmmm...did you know serenity was a color? You can read the thought behind their selection here, but essentially it's blending the warmth of rose quartz with the tranquility of a very soft shade of blue. So what do you think? Are these colors I'd find in your home or wardrobe? Will you add something in these shades to either place in the new year?
I love those colors, but I don't have them in my wardrobe, and it's highly unlikely that they will be added in 2016.
4. If you could be in a Christmas carol, which one would you choose? Why?
Jingle Bells, or Let it Snow.
I am so ready to have snow, but day after day it keeps on being unseasonably warm.
5. December 9th is National Pastry Day. Will you celebrate? When did you last purchase something from a bakery? What's your favorite treat that falls under the heading of pastry? Do you make it yourself or buy from the professionals?
I think I will celebrate. I was wanting to bake something today anyway. One of my favorite pastry treats is the Canadian Butter Tart. I make them myself.
6. When it comes to holiday decorating_____________________________.
We hardly do anything other than put up a Christmas tree.
7. When did you last laugh so much it hurt? Explain.
There's a lot of laughter in our house, but the last time it physically hurt when I laughed was when I was recovering from a surgery.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Buddy has been getting in on the fun of helping create Christmas goodies.