We still use our hardback dictionaries the most and they still maintain their same spot of importance on top of our roll top desk as they have since the day we got them soon after we were married.
2. Should public schools ban Halloween celebrations? What about other holiday celebrations currently under fire?
I personally don't care if they ban it or not.
3. What's your favorite 'dog' movie?
Where the Red Fern Grows We also have Old Yeller waiting to be watched but unless the ending is different from the book I'm not sure I want to watch it.
4. When were you last somewhere you'd describe as 'too quiet'?
The last time something was 'too quiet' was when I went to the DMV. Not a fan of that place. Everyone seems too quiet and stern.
5. Are you a neat cook or a messy cook? In other words do you clean as you go or make a big mess and then deal with it later?
Most of the time I clean as I go unless I'm in a big hurry.
6. Did you hear about Felix Baumgartner, the skydiver who broke the sound barrier via parachute? Was your first thought COOL! or was your first thought CRAZY! Are you adventurous?
My first thought was crazy! I'm not all that adventurous even amusement park rides aren't my cup of tea, though I have thought regular skydiving could be fun. Two of my friends went skydiving recently and their description of the experience made me want to try it too someday. I really don't see that ever happening though.
7. What's not a word but should be?
Twangled, is a word Sunbeam invented several years ago to describe how she was feeling a mixture of happy, excited, and a little bit scared. Our family still uses the word.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I enjoyed the Life with Lily launch party Suzanne and I hosted last night on Facebook. I always enjoy making new friends and having lively discussions.