1. How many students were in your high school graduating class? Did you know most, if not all of them?
There were only three of us when I graduated from school and yes, I knew all of them. :)
2. What was the last thing you photographed?
A windmill blade passing our house. They're huge!
3. Pickles-love 'em or loathe 'em? If its love what's something you eat that needs a pickle?
I both love and loathe them. Dill pickles give me the shivers and I try to avoid them at all costs. I love sweet pickles and cinnamon pickles are my all time favorite with lime and turmeric both coming in at second place.
4. What's a stereotype you seem to perpetuate without meaning to?
I'm drawing a blank on this one.
5. Ever been horse back riding? If so is it something you enjoy? If not, do you have any interest? Did you watch the Kentucky Derby? Will you be watching the last leg of the Triple Crown this weekend?
The only horse back riding I ever did was perching on top of our buggy horse and hanging onto the harness for dear life while Daddy led him slowly to the barn. I loved it even if it doesn't qualify as being called horse back riding.
I don't really have any interest in riding now. We did not watch the Kentucky Derby and probably won't be watching the last leg of the Triple Crown either.
6. What's your favorite 'wedding' movie?
I was thinking I have never seen a wedding movie but then I happened to think of a DVD someone had given to us. A musical, The Princess and the Pea. We watched it once and then it found a new home. I wouldn't call it a favorite.
7. What is one 'tourist attraction' in the USA that you'd like to see in person?
There are so many but next on our list to visit is a toss up between the Grand Canyon or Acadia. It all depends on whether we decide to travel east or west.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
We are still waiting to have Buddy's last name corrected on his birth certificate. I'm getting tired of waiting to have them fix it and can't help but wonder how it can possibly take so long.