Starting our traditional 45 Day fruitcake is always a fun thing to do towards the end of October.
2. Food for the soul or music for the soul...which camp are you in? Tell us why.
Though I really enjoy cooking and baking I have to go with music on this one. Apart from a good book, music is the next best thing to get lost in. I love music that speaks to me.
My most recent online searches were for a sauce to go with mushroom ravioli, and how to do some computer coding. I found the answers to both queries and was able to accomplish what I had wanted.
One of our favorites is Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos.
I don't know that this would qualify as the perfect morning routine, but here are the first five steps to my mornings.
1. Shut the alarm clock off at 4:20
2. Get dressed.
3. Stumble down the stairs.
4. Turn on the kitchen light.
5. Start the coffee and oatmeal for LV.
6. What small thing have you taken note of today?
My day is only beginning and for the most part I haven't been awake enough to take note of any small things.
7. Sum up your September in seven words or less.
Enjoyed learning some new things everyday.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
You know the saying ..... don't cry over spilled milk. I'm wondering if it is okay to at least whimper a little, especially since I literally have to clean up a huge mess as soon as I hit the publish button for this post.