Parenting a toddler and teen, and several more in between. It's challenging, it's fun, and I'm trying to treasure every day.
2. What's a household chore you've never done? How have you managed that???
I can't think of any household chores that I have never done. I can think of a few I wouldn't mind never having to do again, but that isn't the question this week.
3. Does nature shape our personalities more than nurture? Explain?
I think it's a combination of both.
4. Friday (February 28th) is 'Something on a Stick Day'...funny because Zoanna over at A Penchant for Pens recently sent me an idea for a question relating to this topic. What's your favorite food eaten on a stick?
Strawberry cheesecake popsicles from Schwann's. I haven't had any for years, and now I'm wondering if they still make them.
5. Which of your five senses do you treasure most, and why?
I have only four senses and I really wouldn't want to give any of them up. I think sight is the one I treasure the most, being unable to see would make me very sad.
6. What's the best music, theatre, or sporting venue you've been to? What made it great?
The only music anythings we have ever been to were church related. Never been to a theatre. The best sporting event was a Pirates baseball game which we really enjoyed even though they ended up losing quite badly.
7. It's the last week of the month...in five words or less bid adieu to your February.
Loved all the big snowstorms!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I'm really looking forward to the A-Z challenge that is coming up. With all the suggestions related to my chosen theme that came in, it looks like I'll be blogging for quite a while.